- All games are to be played with a minimum of 6 outfield players and 1 goalkeeper.
- If a team is unable to field the minimum of number of players, a forfeit will be awarded to the opposing team and the result recorded as 3-0.
- A team can borrow a player under the following conditions:
- when the team has less than 8 players (including keeper)
- the borrowed players own team is not playing at the same time
- the team can only borrow a given player one time (excluding keeper)
- guest players are permitted but can only play in the league one time
- All regular season games are to be played with two halves of 25 minutes each, there is no extra time.
- Playoff games are also two halves of 25 minutes each. If teams are tied they go directly to a penalty shoot-out.
- Penalty shoot-outs require a minimum of three shooters per team. If after three rounds of penalties there is no winner, it goes into sudden death penalties in which each team shoots once until there is a winner.
- Any of the other players may change places with the goalkeeper, provided that the referee is informed before the change is made, and provided also, that the change is made during a stoppage of the game.
- No sliding where contact or potential contact is or could be made with another player.
- Goal keepers are not permitted to slide feet first when challenging an opposing player for the ball. This rule applies both inside and outside the goal area.
- All free kicks are indirect. Players who encroach within three meters of the kicker may be cautioned by the Referee.
- If the ball hits the ceiling net, a kick-in will take place on the side closest to where the ball hit the ceiling net.
- For a minor infraction – the player will serve a two minute penalty. If the penalized team concedes a goal before two minutes is up, the penalized player can return to the field.
- Fighting will not be tolerated. The league has a ZERO tolerance policy for fighting. Should a single player be involved in a fight, that player will be expelled from the league.
- If a player is given a red card, he/she shall leave the playing area immediately. The guilty team shall place a player in the penalty box for the full five minutes, no matter how many goals are scored against them. After the five minute period, the team shall return to full strength, excluding the player that received the red card.
- If a goalkeeper receives a two minute penalty, his time may be served by another player on the field. For a red card, he will be ejected from the game and will not be allowed to come back to play.
- All players are required to wear the full uniform.
- The goalkeeper must wear a shirt with colours that distinguish him/her from the other players on both teams.
- Footwear shall be running shoes, indoor soccer shoes (Flat sole) or Turf Shoe’s. No outdoor cleats will be permitted.
- Shingards and Socks are mandatory at all times.