The notion of a Fall Champion is used in some parts of Europe. It’s recognition for the team that leads the table heading into the Christmas break. Last season it was Real Deal who won the honours and they went on to win the league. There are 4 teams in contention with Blue Lightning in pole position. Here are the scenarios:
- clinch title with a win over Maestros
- a draw is enough IF BOTH Bad Apples and Whitewalkers FAIL to win their games
Bad Apples & Whitewalkers
- Both teams need to win their games AND hope that Blue Lightning loses
- If this happens, whoever wins by a larger margin would take the crown as goal difference is the tie-breaker
- need to beat Blue Lightning AND hope that both Bad Apples and Whitewalkers FAIL to win their games
It’s Blue Lightning v Maestros and Whitewalkers vs OTPP Utd @ 6 pm while Bad Apples and the Black Team face off at 7 pm.
Go Maestros! Please stop Tropic Thunder!
They’re not calling for a White Christmas or a White walker fall championship!
I wonder who will be on United’s team this week? Rumor has it Messi is in town per a call from David Ashton!
Opening up an early Christmas present tomorrow….A nice “W”