The following rules & guidelines are intended to ensure the safety of all players in the league. The rules & guidelines are subject to change as mandated by the City of Toronto, Government of Ontario, Government of Canada, the Hangar Sport and Events Centre or the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan.
All players must have received two doses of an acceptable COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer, Modern, AstraZeneca) in order to participate in the league.
Anyone visiting the Hangar Sport and Events Centre must be fully vaccinated and take reasonable precaution before arriving at the facility. You should not be entering the facility if you have:
- Fever (temperature greater than 37.6°C)
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Sore throat, different from seasonal allergies
- New loss of smell and/or taste
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID19 in the last 14 days
- Traveled internationally in the last 14 days
- If you are considered vulnerable or “at risk” (elderly individuals, immunosuppressed persons and/or individuals suffering from serious health problems)